La renaissance des Anbu
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

La renaissance des Anbu

Forum de l'alliance Anbu

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment : -20%
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, ...
Voir le deal
399 €

Do you know this?

AuteurMessage
Crearaob
Invité

Do you know this? Empty
MessageSujet: Do you know this?   Do you know this? EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 9:37

Hello. Hi guys¡­newbie here using shrink and Nero. I had the exact problem with Punisher as mentioned above. I followed the suggestion and changed the setting in the ¡°unreferenced material¡± section to ¡°still image¡±. Worked perfectly! Then I tried another new dvd named Secret Window. It would encode up to 97% then it crapped-out after that and gave an error about copy protection. I tried changing the setting as with the Punisher disc, and that kept it from crashing out after 97%. I was able to backup the disc and it works in my rca dvd player, but it WILL NOT play on my computer. Any ideas why it does that or how I can keep it from crashing after 97% without changing the setting to ¡°Still Image¡±? Jim
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Do you know this?
Page 1 sur 1